Bauknecht Frankfurt 1600 Fehler F7; F11

Diskutiere Bauknecht Frankfurt 1600 Fehler F7; F11 im Forum Reparatur Waschmaschine im Bereich Reparaturtipps weiße Ware - Hersteller: Bauknecht Typenbezeichnung: Frankfurt 1600 E-Nummer: 858360172000 kurze Fehlerbeschreibung (2-3 Worte): Fehler F7; F11 Meine...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
T

TonyMK

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Hersteller: Bauknecht

Typenbezeichnung: Frankfurt 1600

E-Nummer: 858360172000

kurze Fehlerbeschreibung (2-3 Worte): Fehler F7; F11

Meine Messgeräte::
kein Messgerät

Schaltbild vorhanden?:
Nein

Hello.

First of all sorry to write in English. I would like to share my tips in reparing Bauknecht Frankfurt 1600 Washing Machine, someone may find it useful.

Error F7: it is most probably the carbon brushes then next suspect is the motor control board (CB). I made a mistake and ordered the CB from Germany, second hand, it cost me 35 euros. Since this was not the reason for the fault, then I checked the brushes (don't make my mistake, check them first). One was almost finished, but the other one was 3-4 cm long. In any case, I replaced the both, it cost me 5 euros (carbon only, I kept the original housing). Machine then worked ok, until the first higher revolution, then showed error F11.

Now, on F11, there is a plenty of information on this forum. However, everything that was counselled did not work. I tried reconnecting the cables, sprayed with contact spray, cleaning the collector. Everything failed. Then I noticed that the angle of the new brushes is not correct: brushes touched the collector only with 1/5 of its surface. I took them out and sanded them (with my wife's nail set!!!) to correct angle and put them back again.

The result was that F11 was displayed back again but this time it held much longer when it was on centrifuge (about 45 sec longer). With every new cycle the situation improved untill it was ok, (after 3 cycles) no more f***ing F11. What a relief.

Good luck in repairing this, otherwise, good WaMa.

Bau-Knecht

Bau-Knecht

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Wissensstand
Elektriker
send mail to <a href="mailto:**********">**********</a> I have service manual in english.

Bernd

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema: Bauknecht Frankfurt 1600 Fehler F7; F11