Bosch M500 dishwasher problem

Diskutiere Bosch M500 dishwasher problem im Forum Reparatur Waschmaschine im Bereich Reparaturtipps weiße Ware - Producer / Hersteller: Bosch Type designation: M500 Chassi...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
I

Ivo

Gast
Producer / Hersteller: Bosch
Type designation: M500
Chassi:

Your analyser: Oszilloskope
Schaltplan vorhanden: No
My Knowledge: Basics with Repair

Describe the Error and type the Message:
Gretings to all.

I am repairing an old Bosch dishwashr model M500, product number 0730102611. Does anyone have electrical diagram (schematic or schaltplan) for this model or model E700 which is similar to M500 in any format (electronic or paper)? Electric diagram would be of great help to me in repairing my dishwasher. I apologize for language as I don't speak very well German language.

Problem is that whan any program is started, dishwasher don't open water valve for filling machine, but open valve for salt. It has two electric water valves. If I exchange wires to coils, then water is filled and dishwasher runs perfectly, but valve for salt is not opening. I suggest that if safety or level pressostat is trigerred, then any of valves should not be opened. Also, dishwasher would not run perfectly with changed wires at valves. That also shows that both valves works correctly when are porperly powered. This leaves me with conclusion that there is break in wire which connects one of valves, probably in door harness, but I would like to check all with wiring diagram......

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thank you all in advance,

Ivo Andreis

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema: Bosch M500 dishwasher problem