Bosch WTE84301/05 Wäschetrockner lässt sich nicht einschalte

Diskutiere Bosch WTE84301/05 Wäschetrockner lässt sich nicht einschalte im Forum Reparatur Trockner im Bereich Reparaturtipps weiße Ware - Hersteller: Bosch Typenbezeichnung: WTE84301/05 E-Nummer: WTE84301/05 kurze Fehlerbeschreibung (2-3 Worte): Wäschetrockner lässt sich nicht...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
A

andycrook

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Hersteller: Bosch

Typenbezeichnung: WTE84301/05

E-Nummer: WTE84301/05

kurze Fehlerbeschreibung (2-3 Worte): Wäschetrockner lässt sich nicht einschalten

Meine Messgeräte::
Analog/Digital Voltmeter

Schaltbild vorhanden?:
Nein

Ich habe ein paar Probleme.
Erstens würden die Trockner nur wiederum auf 2 Minuten nach der Umstellung war eingeschaltet
Zweitens würde die Wäschetrockner der Trocknung Kreis zu schließen zu früh
Jetzt, der Trockner nicht auf biegen Sie an alle (keine Macht, blinkende Lichter etc.)

Bisher habe ich die Stelle der hinteren NTC-Sensor, überprüft die Abgase NTC-Sensor an der Front (Widerstand gegen spec), reinigte die Fusseln Schwimmer und entfernt das Wasser, überprüft die Tür-Schalter (Kreis geschlossen, wenn Tür), neu verlötet wenige Gelenke auf dem Brett. Weiter zu prüfen ist die große Kapazität.

Hat jemand einen Schaltplan für die Hauptplatine und der Widerstand der spec lint Sensor? Jede andere Hinweise geben, was das Problem sein könnte?

Danke,
Andrew

S

Schnurzel

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Hallo Andrew,
Du hast auch ein Problem mit der deutschen Sprache.
Such jemand der dir dabei hilft sonst wird das nix.

Gruß

Schnurzel

A

andycrook

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Ja,

Entschuldigung. Englisch ist mein muttersprache.

Ich werde weiterhin versuchen, das Problem mit meinem Multimeter

Danke für Ihre Hilfe!

S

Schnurzel

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Write in english and we will try to help you.
Is that OK?

Regards

A

andycrook

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Thanks for your reply. Here goes in English:
Firstly some history: The problem was that the tumble dryer could only start (using on/off button) two minutes after the cycle was selected. Once the drying program / cycle had begun it would then stop before the washing was dry

The problem is now worse in that the tumble dryer will not switch on at all. It appears completely dead (no LED flashing, no light on etc)

So far I have changed the rear NTC thermistor (resistance measured too low at room temperature). I have checked the NTC at the front and the resistance is OK at room temperature. I have checked the door switch and this is OK. I then cleaned out the float sensor of all lint (next to the condensed water pump). I would like to know what the resistance of this component should be when the float is fully pushed in and fully out (fully extended as if there is no water) if anyone knows it? I also re-soldered some joints on the circuit board and I have checked the voltage on the board from the rotary switch and I see 235Vac. The main problem appears to be the first relay is not switching on, perhaps due to a faulty sensor? If anyone has a circuit diagram that would greatly appreciated.

I really appreciate any help, especially as the post is in English. I can translate German better than I can write if this helps!
Many thanks
Andrew

A

andycrook

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Some more info. I checked the water level float and this works fine (open circuit when the float is down and 0 ohms when the float is pushed up inside).

I checked the drum motor capacitor and it reads 7,5muF which is good.

The final things for me to check was the resistance across the following connection and it is open circuit. Does anyone know the function of this? Should it be open circuit, is the resistance heat dependent? The cables connected to it are quite large in diameter in brown so is this a sensor or a heating element of some description?

[attachment=0]IMG_3335.JPG[/attachment]

I also checked the voltage across the three relays next to one another and they also see 235V across the switch, but no DC voltage to activate the relay :cry:

A

andycrook

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Auf Deutsch: Weiß jemand, was die Funktion dieses Teils ist? Ist es ein Sensor? Ich messe Leerlauf quer dazu.

[attachment=0]IMG_3335.JPG[/attachment]

Mfg.
A

S

Schnurzel

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Hello,
please excuse my late response.
Actually I have the same problems as you with the same machine.
I have solved it in replacing the IC "TNY266PN"
This circuit is responsable for the power supply of the control unit.
As the power supply of the control unit breaks down the machine has to stop.
If you need such a new IC please let me know.
For they are hard to get....

Regards

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema: Bosch WTE84301/05 Wäschetrockner lässt sich nicht einschalte
Oben