Grundig 55VLE8520 soft problem

Diskutiere Grundig 55VLE8520 soft problem im Forum Grundig TV - Softwareprobleme im Bereich Reparatur von LCD Plasma Fernsehern sowie Beamer - I have this GRUNDIG 55VLE8520 with KT chassis, and the problem is that after I start it from the remote control, I can't use the remote control...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
M

mesersmith

Neuling
Punkte Reaktionen
Wissensstand
Radio- und Fernsehtechniker
I have this GRUNDIG 55VLE8520 with KT chassis, and the problem is that after I start it from the remote control, I can't use the remote control, because it doesn't recognize it. The remote control is ok, I checked it.
Moreover, the TV works from the joystick on the back of the TV. I cand increase/decrease volume, change chanels, etc.
I ran the update for the KT chassis, goes to the end and receives "Software update completed", then the TV turns off. After that, I start it from the remote and the problem persists.

Can everybody help me with some advice?

I

izzy61

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Wissensstand
Blutiger Anfänger
Dear messersmith,

I have the same issue with the o2 Chassis. Grundig wrote me an e-mail, that several chassis have this problem and they try to work out a solution. They even replaced my remote, before wiriting this mail.

Dont worry your TV and remote is "fine". They recommend the users to not connect to the internet (wireless or not, doesnt't matter) until they find a solution.

Regards

thommyX

thommyX

Punkte Reaktionen
Wissensstand
Radio- und Fernsehtechniker
KT chassis defective mainboard
Internet try to shut down

O2 Chassis Internet try to switch off
and try software update

LG Thomas

Status