Grundig CUC1860 - M70-691 IDTV

Diskutiere Grundig CUC1860 - M70-691 IDTV im Forum Reparatur Fernseher und TV Geräte im Bereich Reparaturtips braune Ware - Hi i'm new her at this forum and i have a problem that i can't find what ism the problem, so i hope that anyone can help me. I work in...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
X

x1735185

Gast
Hi
i'm new her at this forum and i have a problem that i can't find what ism the problem, so i hope that anyone can help me. I work in electronics for almost 14 years and this is the firs TV of this model i work on.

The tv has a problem with HRT-906 ( K506 on chassis ) original ref : 2087-642-1006 and i replace it but since then the tv operates only in the front panel - changes program and AV but no sound or picture.
I have the shematics but i couldn't find no problem until now.

If anione could help me i apreccciate

Grundig-info

Grundig-info

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
RGB Signal output from Featurebox OK? FBAS input from Featurebox OK?

X

x1735185

Gast
Grundig-info schrieb:
First of all thank you and in second place i couldn't tell you if they are ok or not because i lent my osciloscope to a colleague and he only brings it tomorrow. I could tell you that in the future box in pin 1 i have 10V, in pin 41-42-43 5V, in pin 13-14 5V, in pin 33 5V, in the T572 i have 165V, and the rest of the measures are all more or less equal like in the schematics.
If you can tell me more about your thinking and if you think that de feature box is damaged or not....

X

x1735185

Gast
x1735185 schrieb:
Grundig-info schrieb:
First of all thank you and in second place i couldn't tell you if they are ok or not because i lent my osciloscope to a colleague and he only brings it tomorrow. I could tell you that in the future box in pin 1 i have 10V, in pin 41-42-43 5V, in pin 13-14 5V, in pin 33 5V, in the T572 i have 165V, and the rest of the measures are all more or less equal like in the schematics.
If you can tell me more about your thinking and if you think that de feature box is damaged or not....
I also have verified the safety circuits as explained in the service manual and the only that have made something different was the beam current protection - as i disconect the plug-in S the tv set satrts hickups.
I really apreciate if you could help me a little bit more.
Thanks
:idea: :idea: :?:

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema: Grundig CUC1860 - M70-691 IDTV