grundig 40 vle 6420 bh only logo sometimes and led flash

Diskutiere grundig 40 vle 6420 bh only logo sometimes and led flash im Forum Grundig TV - Softwareprobleme im Bereich Reparatur von LCD Plasma Fernsehern sowie Beamer - hello. last night i found this place and get surprised. wonderfull thank you very much. i have grundig 40 vle 6420 bh when plugged in, tv showed...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
P

pep2k21

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
hello.
last night i found this place and get surprised. wonderfull thank you very much.

i have grundig 40 vle 6420 bh when plugged in, tv showed logo sometimes, not all the times, backlight on,
then led flashes blue about 5 times and everything goes off but led light stay blue. (today logo is not showing, only backlight try to start and goes off fast)

no response to remote except if i press channel +/- then blinks again, tries to start. once or twice, then led blue light go a bit soft blue and no response.

tried firmware from here, found 3 of them,
KYGRMR.-.-.-.-.V07.034.36,
KYGRMR.-.-.-.-.V07.034.39, and
KYGRMR.-.-.-.-.V07.052.00
for about half a second i could see the software upgrade process at 1% was starting on screen, then went off again and led blue flashing for about 1 or 2 min.after this blue led stay with no flash. same than at begin.

i read a few coments about similar errors ending with a main board replacement. i have a programmer is it a bad idea to try to program spi or nand?

it may be power board?
what do you think?
thank you very much

thommyX

thommyX

Punkte Reaktionen
Wissensstand
Radio- und Fernsehtechniker
You need a new motherboard. No panel data is included in the software, so you can not describe the NAND.

LG Thomas

P

pep2k21

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
understood. ordering new board then. thanks a lot :)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema: grundig 40 vle 6420 bh only logo sometimes and led flash