Trying to program, no remote

Diskutiere Trying to program, no remote im Forum Reparatur Fernseher und TV Geräte im Bereich Reparaturtips braune Ware - Producer / Hersteller: Kendo Type designation: CT-5067 Chassi: unknown...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
R

ryanbryan

Gast
Producer / Hersteller: Kendo
Type designation: CT-5067
Chassi: unknown

Your analyser: none
Schaltplan vorhanden: No
My Knowledge: Beginner

Describe the Error and type the Message:
Apologies for not writing in German, but I was wondering if anyone knew whether it is possible to program the channels on the above unit (Kendo CT-5067) without a remote. I am not able to get any picture etc. from the SCART port.

M

mike46

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Hello ryanbryan, you're wellcome to the forum.
I don't know the kendo CT-5067, but it seems without a remote control
you are not able to program anythink. Most CTV's have three groups of buttons only at front side open or covered , one for sound, one for picture and one for program selection. All other selections must be done via remote control.
But please be patient if any other forum member has additional infos available. Best regards Mike46
Hallo Forum, kennt jemand den Kendo CT-5067? Ryanbryan bekommt über scart kein signal in den TV.Er hat wohl auch keine FB.Irgendeine Idee? MfG mike46

TV-Troubleshooter

TV-Troubleshooter

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Kendo Remote

This Kendo Modell CT5067 is an older Modell. May be 20 strong winters old.
For using the search and store Mode you need a remote Control because you need the buttons store / Search / FT + tuning / FT - tuning.

You can use the remote control: IRC81006
Available in a lot of countries.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema: Trying to program, no remote